Yardi Canada is looking for multiple software developers to join our team on a 16-month internship. Some will work on our Multi-Family Smart Home project, a home automation system for large scale deployment in apartment and condo buildings. Others will work on Yardi Pulse, our commercial energy optimization and management suite of products.
If you are excited to build software with wide-reaching impact, we invite you to come join us.
- Designing, writing, testing, and refactoring software
- Collaborating directly with the business team on requirements and demos
- Engaging in full-stack development and deployment
- Participating in continuous integration and weekly sprints
- Working on a tightly knit, cross-functional team
- Linux OS
- N-tier application architecture
- Web services (REST, JSON)
- Passion for innovation
- Strong desire to be part of a high-performing team
- Knowledge of HTTP requests a plus
- Test driven development and pair programming skills preferred
- Software design patterns and clean coding knowledge a bonus (e.g,. SOLID principles)