The Software Developer Engineer II will join a team building an IoT solution for the commercial multifamily market to bring units up to date with the latest tech available for automation and comfortable living.
As a programmer at Yardi Energy, you will work on a tightly knit, 4-8-member, cross functional dev team in a friendly open space. You’ll contribute to all aspects of product development from the database right up to the UI, from driver to cloud development, including build management and deployment. A product owner will work directly with you and your team to assist with story development and demos, and you’ll get to see your work go live to production every couple of weeks.
Requirements: (Expertise in a combination of the following)
- Java, J/Unit, Maven, JNI
- Device driver integration
- TDD, design patterns and clean coding principles
- Experience in developing software for Unix-based Operating systems
- Familiar with performance optimization, caching, networking and security
- IoT solution development
- C/C++ programming experience a bonus
- Mobile development a plus