Since 1984, Yardi’s mission has been to provide quality software with an unwavering focus on the client. We view our work within the larger context of our families, our community, and our lives. The people we work with are as important to us as our customers and our community. We nurture and challenge our employees, so together we can provide our clients with the superior products and services they have come to expect. Community, family, and fun feature prominently in everything we do!
Your team will mentor you as you help build and support large scale distributed systems orchestrating operations across millions of devices. You will be involved in the complete software development lifecycle from research, design, implementation, test, deployment to maintaining the event-based microservices on the cloud. Continue to learn and grow with a skilled team working on software with wide-reaching impact.
Two seasoned teams at Yardi want to help you take the next step:
- Pulse builds award-winning software that provides advanced HVAC control and optimization systems for our commercial energy management suite. Our software reduces energy consumption in large commercial buildings up to 40% while improving comfort for the people inside.
- IoT brings real-time automation and control for property managers and residents of apartment buildings. Our technologies interact with smart home devices (locks, thermostats, etc.) to automate everything from thermostat settings to maintenance processes and water leak detection.
We look for people motivated to make a difference and excited by technology. As a Yardi intern, you will work closely with others and be exposed to:
- Web services (REST, JSON)
- Akka; high reliability, distributed Cloud systems
- Mobile development
- Test driven development and pair programming
- Software design patterns and clean coding (SOLID principles for example)
- N-tier application architecture
If you picture yourself being mentored on a dynamic team building robust, scalable, services, we’d love to hear from you!
Email your resume to Saskatoon.DEVcareers@yardi.com to introduce yourself to our team.