Salt Lake City, UT
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for highly motivated, team players who are passionate about sales to help us crush our sales goals for our new product Yardi Breeze!
What you will do
- Cold calling – because it’s a sales job!
- Conduct virtual online demonstrations for clients and prospects
- Fact find – research prospect companies and stay abreast of industry trends
- Be in the know – complete product training and continue to learn and develop your knowledge
- Manage your sales funnel and update your prospect and client information in CRM
- Be part of a great team, collaborate on regular basis, and help each other be successful
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- A love for prospecting, the pursuit of sales and closing new deals
- Great active listening skills and the ability to uncover opportunities
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and effective follow up
- High comfort level presenting using virtual technology tools
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Internal motivation and the ability to meet assigned sales goals
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Technological savviness and the ability to learn new concepts
What would be helpful to have
- Previous inside sales experience
- Knowledge of the property management industry
- Knowledge of accounting principles
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- A career in sales and the ability to grow and realize your full potential
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.