About the Role:
Are you a motivated team player with a passion for delivering compelling technical sales presentations? Join our pre-sales team at Yardi Systems and take your career to new heights. As a Presales Solutions Consultant, you will play a crucial role in supporting our sales team by leveraging your extensive functional and technical knowledge of Yardi software products. Your responsibilities will include delivering engaging presentations, conducting product demonstrations, and showcasing the value and capabilities of our software products. By leveraging your expertise, you will guide potential clients through the sales process, equipping them with the knowledge they need to make well-informed decisions. We expect the position to be based out of one of the following offices: Oxnard, Santa Barbara, or Santa Ana.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert during the sales process executed through successful product demonstration, solid client interaction, and presentation of Yardi’s value proposition.
- Utilize your exceptional presentation skills to deliver comprehensive product demonstrations with a consultative approach.
- Set up demo systems, demo data, and manage presentation projects with a visionary mindset.
- Collaborate with sales professionals to contribute to their sales strategies and cycles.
- Assist in the creation of sales tools, ROI calculators, demo scripts, demo presentations, and demo data.
- Provide product training to the sales team.
- Work closely with product development and marketing to gather prospect and customer feedback.
- Participate in product webinars, tradeshows, sales seminars, and user conferences as required.
- Aid in the development and implementation of marketing materials and programs to promote Yardi's software solutions.
- Meet or surpass quarterly and annual revenue targets.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of three (3+) years of presales experience.
- Have strong presentation skills, an assertive, engaging personality, and a demonstrated record of generating results.
- Have an ability to communicate with business leaders and managers in the real estate industry.
- Understand sales strategies using consultative selling and relationship-building techniques.
- The ability to work with clients and prospects to influence product enhancements and direction.
- Strong communication and networking skills in a virtualized sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Helpful to have:
- Experience in 2 of the following 3 subject areas: Sales, Application Software, Real Estate Operations/Real Estate Accounting
- Presales experience preferably with a Cloud ERP or solution providers.
- Yardi domain experience.
Real Estate runs on Yardi. About Us:
Yardi pioneers the property tech industry by seamlessly blending 40 years of tradition with forward-thinking innovation. We’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products. Our cutting-edge SaaS solutions are trusted by renowned enterprises, providing our Sales professionals with a competitive edge in the market.
Discover the Yardi Difference:
At Yardi, we're more than a software company. We're committed to making a positive impact in our communities. Each year, the company distributes philanthropic aid to organizations selected by its employees. In 2022, our employees supported more than 350 nonprofits worldwide.
Our award-winning culture, consistently recognized by Glassdoor's prestigious "Best Place to Work", fosters support, collaboration, and growth. We prioritize your well-being with comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid employee medical premiums, company profit-sharing plan, and flexible work arrangements.
Annual compensation range $75,000 - $85,000.
Join Yardi and be part of a company that empowers, inspires, and celebrates success. #TeamYardi #BestPlaceToWork #YardiCareers