The Senior Account Executive for Investment Management, will be responsible to grow Canadian market share and increase Canadian revenues through new product sales of Yardi’s Investment Management Software Suite. The role also requires the management of existing client relationships and 50% travel.
The Senior Account Executive for Investment Management will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Create and execute an annual portfolio plan, aligned with corporate objectives.
- Identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities within the Canadian Market
- Ability to move an account through a complete sales cycle
- Develop product expertise with Yardi’s Investment Management Suite of products.
- Convene key decision makers to attend qualified client focused product demonstrations
- Conduct dynamic on-line or in-person software presentations
- Ability to influence a client’s purchasing decision with sound business and value driven benefits.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the competitive landscape in order to position Yardi’s Product Strengths and value.
- Participating and networking at industry events and tradeshows
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Maintaining accurate account information and forecasting details through a CRM system
- Participating in regular sales meetings to report on the status of all opportunities in the sales pipeline and new acquisitions to the pipeline
- At all times demonstrate professionalism in communications and business dealings with Yardi clients and Prospective Clients
This position will require the following background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, (Accounting or Finance preferred)
- 5+years of successful sales experience managing and developing a sales portfolio
- Prior background in the real estate investment industry is an asset
- Solid knowledge base in sales and ability to apply basic sales principles (i.e. lead generation, opportunity qualification, proposal development, contract negotiation, closing and on-going account management)
- Proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels in a Tier 1 organization
- Strong ,engaging presentation skills and ability to demonstrate product value
- Ability to develop and maintain solid client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to internally motivate, work interdependently, and also work effectively with a team
- Ability to understand and demonstrate technical products
- Strong work ethic