Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for highly motivated, team players who are passionate about sales to help us crush our sales goals for Yardi’s Commercial Suite of products!
What you will do
- Use your expertise to heavily prospect, research, identify and qualify sales opportunities for an assignment territory
- Identify and develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and develops a deep understanding of the business needs for every prospect or client assigned
- Conduct in-person or web meetings each month with executive level leadership to deliver roadshow or product demonstrations at the frequency and standard required
- Execute full sales cycles, including lead-generation; discovery and goal-setting; pricing, packaging, and positioning; RFP management; contract negotiating; licensing files and closing
- Utilize internal CRM diligently, entering new prospects, recording all client activities, sales opportunities, and forecasts per training guidelines
- Participate in marketing events to promote Yardi Systems and our products/services
- Review individual account and pipeline reports weekly, performance reports monthly, and meets with management monthly to verify proper execution of sales strategy within the assigned territory
- Complete annual certifications for assigned products per training guidelines
- Expand product knowledge and demonstration skills by presenting solutions to prospects
- Be part of a great team, collaborate on regular basis, and meet and exceed sales goals!
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of successful sales experience
- Thorough understanding of sales cycle management principles such as lead-generation; discovery and qualification; pricing, packaging, and positioning; proposal development; contract negotiation; and closure
- Demonstrated record of generating sales results in the technology / software industry
- Prior experience using Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools to track and manage prospect/client activity
- Ability to interface with all levels within the client organization to include individual properties, large portfolios, and other senior leadership and large to mid-sized companies
- Ability to effectively execute sales strategies using a consultative approach and relationship building techniques
- High internal motivation and proactive approach to work
- Proactive, engaging personality and ability to effective present
- Ability to learn new concepts and understand technical products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to utilize corporate sales tools and complete ongoing training
- High responsiveness with proven client-centered commitment and focus
- Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
What would be helpful to have
- Yardi domain experience
- Industry expertise in property management (multifamily, commercial or applicable industry)
- Educational background or experience with accounting principles
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- A career in sales and the ability to grow and realize your full potential
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Where permitted by and subject to applicable law, proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a requirement for this position, subject to any applicable religious and medical exemptions.