Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a creative, motivated team player with instructional design skills to help design eLearning courses for our Corporate Training Team!
What you will do
- Use your skills and expertise to develop basic courses by defining learning objectives, developing exercises, and writing effective assessments that facilitate learner retention
- Create content and obtain, analyze, and incorporate constructive feedback from a variety of reviewers including industry experts, clients, and Yardi management
- Use your eye for detail to select visual components to incorporate into training courses
- Utilize in-platform authoring tools and include basic engagement strategies within courses to maximize retention
- Review externally produced training content, divide content into logical sections, and develop basic online courses that adhere to Yardi release standards
- Provide appropriate documentation to Development to request software enhancements
- Regularly review content produced by other team members and provide constructive feedback
- Maintains appropriate project management documentation
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- 2 years of experience creating engaging content and scripts for adult learners in the areas of technology, leadership and soft skills
- 2 years of experience with Yardi’s software and service offerings, including Yardi eLearning, or other corporate tools
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks on time within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Teaching, Instructional Design, Communications, Marketing, Technical Writing, Graphic Design, Multimedia
- Certification or training in any of the following: Multimedia, Writing, Graphic Design, Project Management
- Understanding of some of the following: the property management industry, accounting principles, Yardi products and services, organizational development
- Experience conducting technical, safety, leadership, or professional skills-training, procedure-writing, formal teaching or mentorship, or coaching
- Experience planning, scheduling, and facilitating meetings
- Ability to research, develop, and edit training content that adheres to basic instructional design standards
- Ability to test, identify, and document software issues
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!