Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to provide technical support for clients for our Global Solutions products!
What you will do
- Provide amazing customer support and assist clients with implementations and upgrades
- Use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot application issues
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to help train clients on new features and functionality
- Build rapport with clients and complete set ups with coordinated weekly calls
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S. and Canada
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- A love for numbers and strong analysis skills
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Ambition and the desire to learn and continue to grow
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Previous technical support and application troubleshooting
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- SQL, Basic server and web server knowledge
- Bilingual French is a plus/asset
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.