Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to provide dedicated implementation and technical support for Yardi’s commercial clients!
What you will do
- Provide amazing customer support and assist clients with troubleshooting during the implementation process and after going live
- Use your organizational skills to successfully project manage the implementation process by scheduling meetings, charting and mapping out the go live process, and setting up client environments
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to help train clients and build solid working relationships
- Understand the product you support and test new software functionality, data fixes and set ups
- Use your strong troubleshooting skills to test, research issues and respond to customer inquiries
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the organization
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Technology or related field
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively follow processes
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability research and learn new concepts
- Great people skills and the ability to effectively in a team environment
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities comfortably
- Internal motivation and the ability to stay on task
What would be helpful to have
- Previous technical support and application troubleshooting
- Prior experience working with property management or real estate software
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.