Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to provide technical support for Yardi’s co-working software solution!
What you will do
- Provide amazing customer support and assist clients with implementations and upgrades
- Use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot application issues and support customer inquiries
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to help train customers on new features and functionality and assist with software configuration decisions
- Create and maintain training documentation for an assigned area of expertise
- Build rapport with customers and complete set ups with the existing application specifications and capabilities
- Train clients to setup, configure and operate SAAS applications
- Collect information on potential system enhancements and assist with the facilitation of meetings with client end users and business owners
- Review test releases and assist with issue identification
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with client services team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of prior software or technology support experience
- Prior experience working with MAC computers and applications
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Self-starter, ability to take initiative and work independently
What would be helpful to have
- Understanding of basic business accounting rules
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP
- Ability to troubleshoot system and application connectivity and permission issues
- Knowledge of QuickBooks configuration and operation
- Knowledge of Stripe and/or Authorize.net merchant accounts
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.