Intern, Associate Technical Account Manager
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees, and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team players to join our amazing team as an Intern.
What you will do
- Test and reproduce program/database issues – understand, identify, reproduce client reported issues and propose resolution
- Create and maintain issues logs – enter and update client issues logs and cases through resolution
- Report Writing – edit and/or create SQL, Crystal, and SSRS reports
- Financial Tie Outs – understand and identify client reported issues and propose resolution
- Quality Assurance – participate in ad hoc testing sessions to identify and report program bugs
- Training – provide program application training to clients
- Documentation – document client issues, resolution steps, processes, and training materials
What you need to have
- Senior level status
- Current major in Economics, Economics with an Accounting focus, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Client-centered commitment and focus
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
- Ability to learn new concepts and Yardi programs
- Ability to focus and deliver on tasks and goals without distraction
- Ability to communicate effectively, cooperatively and persuasively (written and verbal communication)
- Ability to treat all employees and clients with respect and dignity
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
- Business Unit
- Global Solutions
- Client Services
- Employment Type
- Intern- Part Time