Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with excellent attention to detail to edit client provided CAD drawings to meet Planimetron software specifications and ensure an accurate mapping of the client’s physical space!
What you will do
- Use your expertise to utilize Planimetron software to polyline spaces on drawings and identify the respective unit numbers from the building space inventory
- Use your high attention to detail to associate the correct area categories with spaces according to building measurement standard
- Use data quality reports to ensure integrity and consistency between drawings and client's space data
- Liaise with client staff regarding availability of drawings, status of processing, and to discuss drawing issues and problems
- Take on ad-hoc assignments as requested to ensure service excellence to clients
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two (2) years of experience working with architectural drawings in AutoCAD (2010 and beyond)
- Knowledge or ability to learn BOMA area calculation methods
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in the Eastern Time Zone as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work at assigned office location
What would be helpful have
- Experience with architectural drawings in the commercial real estate industry preferred
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Business Unit
- Global Solutions
- Client Services
- Employment Type
- Employee- Full Time