About the Role:
Join Our Yardi Canada Team as a Sales Account Executive! We are currently in search of a driven and skilled Sales Account Executive to become an integral part of our Yardi Systems Canada team. In this role, you will be tasked with promoting and selling Yardi solutions while fostering strong client connections within the designated region. The Sales Account Executive will manage the entire sales process, from generating leads to finalizing deals, achieving personal sales targets, engaging in pertinent marketing functions, and consistently undertaking product certifications and performance assessments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest technologies and develop your career, then Yardi is the place for you.
Who You Are:
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong Presentation and Demonstration experience.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes.
- Thorough understanding of sales cycle management, such as lead-generation; discovery and qualification; pricing, proposal development, contract negotiation and closure.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Accounting, Facilities Maintenance, &/or Property Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field.
- Five (5+) years of successful sales experience.
- ERP and SaaS sales experience.
- Ability to cold-call and develop leads.
- Initiative and motivation to succeed.
- Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel required.
- Conversational French is considered an asset.
Real Estate runs on Yardi. About Us:
Yardi Canada is a market leader in Real Estate Accounting and Property Management software worldwide, with offices around the globe. We have been serving the Canadian market for over 20 years and are known for our innovative customer driven approach to software development. Our market share reflects the fact that we are continually keeping our clients ahead of the technology curve with development in areas like AI and IOT, and we are offering clients ways to optimize their returns and better serve their clients.
- Market leader, with average yearly growth of 20% over the past 20 years.
- Forbes Best Cloud Companies - Ranked in top 100 since 2016.
- Proud supporter and donor to the Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) to provide and care for the Boreal Wildlands in Northern Ontario.
Come join a highly energized industry and sales team at the height of the technology revolution!
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
#YardiCulture #BestPlaceToWork #YardiCareers