Are you a motivated team player with a passion for delivering compelling technical sales presentations? Join our pre-sales team at Yardi Systems and take your career to new heights. As a Solutions Consultant, you will play a crucial role in supporting our sales team by leveraging your extensive functional and technical knowledge of Yardi software products. You will be responsible for delivering engaging presentations, conducting product demonstrations, and showcasing the value and capabilities of our software products. Your expertise will guide potential clients through the sales process, providing them with the necessary information to make informed decisions.
What You’ll Do:
- Help increase annual revenue be serving as a subject matter expert during the sales process executed through successful product demonstration, solid client interaction, and presentation of Yardi’s value proposition.
- Use your strong presentation skills to demonstrate products at a comprehensive level with a consultative approach.
- Use your vision to set up demo systems, demo data and manage presentation projects.
- Collaborate with salespeople to play an integral part in their sales cycle strategies.
- Assist in the creation of sales tools, ROI tools and calculators, demo scripts, demo PPTs and demo data.
- Conduct product training for the sales team.
- Work together with product development and marketing to provide prospect and customer feedback.
- Participate in product webinars, tradeshows, sales seminars and user conferences as appropriate.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing materials and programs to sell Yardi’s software solutions.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of three (3+) years of presales experience.
- Have strong presentation skills, an assertive, engaging personality, and a demonstrated record of generating results.
- Have an ability to communicate with business leaders and managers in the real estate industry.
- Understand sales strategies using consultative selling and relationship-building techniques.
- The ability to work with clients and prospects to influence product enhancements and direction.
- Strong communication and networking skills in a virtualized sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.
- The position can also be located near any of our US-based HUB offices.
Helpful to have:
- Experience in 2 of the following 3 subject areas: Sales, Application Software, Real Estate Operations/Real Estate Accounting.
- Presales experience preferably with a Cloud ERP or point solution provider.
- Yardi domain experience.
- Industry expertise in property management, preferably commercial space.
Real Estate runs on Yardi. About Us:
Yardi pioneers the property tech industry by seamlessly blending 40 years of tradition with forward-thinking innovation. We’ve created a team of over 9,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment.
Discover the Yardi Difference:
At Yardi, we're more than a software company. We're committed to making a positive impact in our communities. Each year, the company distributes philanthropic aid to organizations selected by its employees. In 2022, our employees supported more than 350 nonprofits worldwide.
Our award-winning culture, recognized by Glassdoor's prestigious "Best Place to Work", fosters support, collaboration, and growth. We prioritize your well-being with comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid employee medical premiums and flexible work arrangements.
Join Yardi and be part of a company that empowers, inspires, and celebrates success. #TeamYardi #BestPlaceToWork #YardiCareers