The Data Entry Associate will be responsible for data entry of ResidentShield 3rd Party Policy Management program and assisting Account Managers with other tasks as necessary.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Receives and opens all 3rd party policy notifications delivered via mail.
- Receives all 3rd party policy notifications delivered via email.
- Sort and organize notifications by property Management Company, then by individual property.
- Enter all required policy data from 3rd party policy notifications in client’s Voyager system.
- Assures that all 3rd party policy notices are processed in the timeframe set forth in the department SLA.
- Maintain ongoing records of documents received and entered.
- Assists in maintaining insurance policy information on-line.
- Ensures that all documents and reports are accurately produced and up-to-date.
- Related duties as required and assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At least one-year general office experience
- Able to type 45 words per minute
- Familiarity with Office Suite programs including Word as well as current web-browsers
- Strong data entry skills / acumen
- Able to assist and coordinate with others
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job