Santa Ana, CA
The Data Entry Associate will be responsible for data entry of ResidentShield 3rd Party Policy Management program. This individual will open, sort and enter renters’ insurance policy information into Voyager. The Data Entry Associate will assist Account Managers with additional tasks as necessary.
- Receives and opens all 3rd party policy notifications delivered via mail
- Receives all 3rd party policy notifications delivered via email.
- Sort and organize notifications by property Management Company, then by individual property.
- Enter all required policy data from 3rd party policy notifications in client’s Voyager system.
- Assures that all 3rd party policy notices are processed in the timeframe set forth in the department SLA.
- Maintain ongoing records of documents received and entered.
- Assists in maintaining insurance policy information on-line.
- Ensures that all documents and reports are accurately produced and up-to-date.
- Related duties as required and assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At least one-year general office experience
- Able to type 45 words per minute
- Familiarity with Office Suite programs including Word as well as current web-browsers
- Strong data entry skills / acumen
- Able to assist and coordinate with others
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job