Santa Ana, CA
As a Customer Service Agent for our Insurance Division, you will be responsible for supporting policy holders with any questions on the policy, billing, and other purchases. You will also act as a liaison between our Insurance Division and the property management staff, regarding anything policy-related. We are seeking energetic and professional customer service professionals who want to join this high-volume support team!
- Assumes responsibility for answering approximately 40 inbound calls per day
- Provides customer service for policy holders in regards to policy questions, billing matters and policy purchases
- Provide account support to management companies, their respective community onsite employees and insurance policy holders (residents)
- Assists residents, management and leasing staff with any policy questions or concerns
- Act as a liaison between the insurance division and management staff
- Support Insurance Group with website maintenance
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job
- **Insurance Agent License (Property & Casualty), Required**
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient typing skills.
- Bilingual, Preferred
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Solid analytical, creative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Project management skills and well organized.
- Able to work well independently.
- Able to assist, direct, and coordinate others