Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for Customer Service Rockstars to provide optimum levels of support to our clients and residents utilizing Yardi Resident Shield product.
What you will do
- Provide phenomenal customer service while answering high volume inbound calls and responding to emails and chat
- Partner with client management teams and onsite leasing staff to provide policy confirmations, respond to system issues and provide rate information verification
- Use your high attention to detail to verify addresses and ensure listed rate information is correct
- Collaborate with the client services team and IT to provide support and feedback from clients
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed for processing any policy cancellations
- Perform special projects as assigned
What you need to have
- High School Diploma
- Active Property and Casualty Insurance License
- 1-2 years of stellar customer service experience
- Friendly and professional phone demeanor
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy when interacting with clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow processes
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!