Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player to manage software service and support for Yardi’s Insurance Division clients.
What you will do
- Manage and execute initial product implementation for assigned clients, provide end-user training, and work with IT and Development to implement new product releases
- Advise clients concerning best practices within the application of Insurance Division products
- Provide customer relationship management support to a portfolio of assigned Insurance Division clients
- Fulfill the client’s training needs and requests for marketing support
- Identify client issues requiring second tier support and determine the appropriate resources for resolution
- Enter and log technical issues in yCRM and follows up to ensure issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
- Analyze product performance queries to ensure client data accuracy and optimal use of program features; recommend course of action when policy activity is below optimal standards
- Maintain system configuration to ensure accurate monthly billing for insurance products; document situations that affect standard monthly billing thus increasing client satisfaction
- Evaluate and identify additional product offerings or expanded system functionality that would benefit their portfolio of client accounts; consult with clients to determine what service or functionality should be added to their Insurance Division system configuration
- Collaborate internally with the Insurance Division sales team regarding adding additional services; ensure sales addendums are revised as needed
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and developments
- Share with clients any known changes in insurance industry best practices or standards
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Breeze team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the property management industry
- Current state specific Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Two (2) years of account management experience in property management or other relevant industry, or two (2) years of experience as a business analyst
- Proven account management and customer relationship management skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to successfully collaborate with support teams to resolve a variety of issues and requests
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Independent sound decision making and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with web browsing, online applications, and computer navigation
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Client-centered commitment and focus
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a self-starter! You take initiative and have sound judgment
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM) database system
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicate analysis to clients
- Familiarity with software interfaces and/or configuration of software interfaces
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.