We are looking for self-driven, proactive team players with high attention to detail to join our Billing and Collections Team!
What you will do
- Use your strong communication skills to connect with clients to discuss outstanding balances and establish payment arrangements
- Efficiently process, verify, and record client payment transactions
- Be a record keeper, and maintain payment and account statuses
- Use your analytical skills to interpret client contracts
- Exercise high attention to detail while auditing the accuracy of billing information
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with account managers on client payment issues and account details
- Be responsive – respond to client account inquiries and billing questions
- Issue credits in accordance with company policy and terminate services due to non-payment
What you need to have
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two years of experience in accounts receivable and collections
- A love for numbers and solid basic math skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel) and the ability to operate a 10-key by touch
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Proactive approach to work and internal motivation
- Tact and diplomacy – strong communication skills
- Ownership for your work and high levels of efficiency
- Great people skills and strong team orientation
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.