The Account Executive is responsible for selling Yardi solutions and developing strong client relationships within the assigned territory. We are looking for candidates with a high ambition and drive, who are looking to take control of their career, and are goal oriented. An ideal candidate should be focused on achieving targeted goals, and be willing to go the extra mile.
** Up to 50% travel required**
- Utilize extensive knowledge of Yardi products, industry, and competition to present value propositions to clients and/or prospects to develop a sufficient pipeline and meet individual sales goals.
- Research, call and qualify each account in your assigned territory.
- Identify and develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and develop a deep understanding of the business needs for every client/prospect assigned to you.
- Conduct at least 10 in person (or web) meetings each month with executive level personnel to deliver roadshow or product demonstrations.
- Execute full sales cycles, including lead generation; discovery and goal setting; pricing, packaging, and positioning; RFP management; negotiating; and closing.
- Utilize internal CRM diligently, recording all client activities, sales opportunities, and forecasts per training guidelines. Complete annual certifications for assigned products per training guidelines.
- Participate in marketing events to promote Yardi Systems and our products/services.
- Review individual account and pipeline reports weekly, performance reports monthly, and meet with management monthly to verify proper execution of sales strategy within the assigned territory.
- You are responsible for learning your assigned products and being proficient at demonstrating them. You will be required to complete demo certifications on your respective products annually. Thereafter, you should continue to expand your product knowledge and demonstration skills by presenting your solutions to your clients and/or prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience.
- One plus (1+) years of successful sales experience.
- Sales cycle management principles such as lead generation; discovery and qualification; pricing, packaging, and positioning; proposal development; contract negotiation; and closure
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Demonstrated record of generating sales results
- Driven, self-starter motivated to succeed
- Possess a proactive, engaging personality
- Ability to understand technical products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to utilize corporate sales tools and complete ongoing training
- Highly responsive with proven client-centered commitment and focus
- Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Yardi domain experience is desired
- Industry expertise in property management and accounting principles is desired
- Ability to think and act strategically by visualizing new possibilities, challenging assumptions, and recommending the implementation of new ideas or strategies a plus
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job