The Real Estate Market Analyst I is responsible for acquiring, tracking, verifying commercial real estate property information into the Yardi Matrix database. Researcher will have specific guidelines of information to gather pertaining to a market. Research include, but are not limited to, new developments, apartment communities, distressed property status; ownership, and financial information on each commercial real estate property.
Full-time work hours are 7am-4pm.
- Comprehension of Yardi Matrix procedures and definitions, including data entry for all commercial asset classes.
- Outbound calls to gather accurate information.
- Usage of creative problem solving techniques and ability to think outside of the box in order to obtain information objectives.
- Ability to build and maintain a rapport with prospective callers in order to continue future relationships.
- Internet researching to identify potential call leads and gather possible targeted information.
- High School diploma. College degree optional.
- One plus years of relevant work experience
- High volume outbound calling experience.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Internet navigation skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong data entry and typing skills.
- Ability to accept direction, follow instruction and receive constructive feedback; positive attitude.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work at a tactical level while maintaining a clear understanding of the broad view.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively and prioritize work tasks.
- Attend meetings and perform tasks for long periods of time on a computer and on the telephone.
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job
- Experience in the Real Estate field desired, i.e. property management, financial services, real estate appraisal, sales and construction.
- Call surveys or other call center experience preferred.