Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with great organizational skills to provide administrative support for our Scottsdale, AZ office!
What you will do
- Perform necessary administrative duties to promote overall office function to include, processing incoming and outgoing mail, travel arrangements, and correspondence
- Maintain calendars and schedules for all conference rooms
- Prepare meeting/training room setup and ensure all logistical needs for meetings are met, including catered meetings
- Maintain, stock, and organize common workplace areas, including supply rooms/cabinets, kitchens, break rooms, and conference rooms
- Maintain office equipment, servicing schedules and invoices processing for coffee machines, printers, and postal machines
- Coordinate office events and logistics, including participation in planning and execution of social and charity events
- Assist and direct visitors, including vendors and interview candidates
- Manage set-up process for new employees, including desk assignment, reception of IT equipment, coordination of paperwork with HR as needed
- Assist in maintaining workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges and maintaining visitor logs
- Act as liaison to vendors and property management
- Approve, schedule and monitor all building maintenance and repairs
- Schedule opening and closing of office to insure adequate coverage
- Submit monthly receipts for office credit card purchases as needed
- Provide administrative support for special projects for all departments within the office
- Provide support in answering incoming customer phone calls as needed
What you need to have
- High School diploma, or GED
- A minimum of three years of administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for details
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to take initiative and use sound judgment
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.