The VENDORCafé Associate Technical Account Manager with be responsible for implementing clients and supporting vendors on the VENDORCafé software platform. This position will also be responsible for the operations of the solution to include training and deployments, vendor management, client and vendor support, problem solving and client services. The Account Manager will be responsible for the overall success of the client and supplier deployment of the VENDORCafé solution.
- Participate in and lead client deployment meetings and demos to create an implementation and support plan for their vendors.
- Manage/Coordinate the collection of data required to implement the client.
- Create training solutions for the vendors of the client in order to ensure their success on the system as well.
- Coordinate between P2P, VendorShield, and Development teams to ensure the constant development and improvement of the product
- Research and troubleshoot client issues associated with solution deployment and maintenance (implementation, onboarding and invoicing).
- Research and troubleshoot supplier issues associated with utilizing or managing the product before escalating.
- Educate clients on deployment and maintenance process of the portal.
- Conduct client and vendor trainings.
- Support the client and vendors after Go-Live.
- Perform required maintenance of client configuration.
- Work with other support teams to provide customer full P2P solution support.
- Work a consistent and reliable schedule in order to support frequent/scheduled client and vendor meetings/trainings.
- Attend Yardi conferences as needed.
- Provide consultation to management.
- Represent the company in handling complaints and resolving grievances.
- Work closely with development team to identify bugs, issues, and enhancements to the solution.
EDUCATION/ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- Customer relationship/Account Management experience
- BA, BS or BBA in related field is highly desired
- Experience and confidence in conducting webinars
- Supply chain knowledge
- Ability to train large number of individuals on applications in-person and via webinar
- Very competent Excel proficiency
- Experience with Microsoft products – Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook
- AP process knowledge – specifically PO, GL and AP
- Strong time management skills
- Solid organization skills
- Ability to work/communicate with all levels of contacts across Yardi, clients, and vendors
- Ability to complete tasks and projects within short deadlines
- Proven capability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- High degree of comfort with using technology and systems to present to vendors, clients, and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with colleagues
- Familiarity with identifying and solving technological bugs
- Invoicing or AP process experience
- Familiarity with Vendor compliance solutions