The Client Relationship Specialist is responsible for configuring new clients with Yardi Marketplace. The CRS will be responsible for the overall success of the client implementation, ensuring client satisfaction and an extraordinary customer experience. The role will involve working closely with several internal teams and all levels of the client organization in a consultative, trusted advisor role.
- Manage new client implementation projects from beginning to end, being the primary contact for both the client and all internal parties involved with deploying new client.
- Configure clients Voyager database for the Marketplace connection and setup.
- Ability to connect with appropriate resources across multiple Yardi offices and teams for client issue escalations and resources.
- Facilitate issue resolution on complex support issues and keep customers updated on progress
- Utilize analytics to understand territory sales and deployment trends
- Communicate with clients via email and phone regarding issues, concerns, product needs and training
- Log all interactions, activities and opportunities in yCRM
- Follow detailed implementation project guidelines for each new client deployment and continually work with the team to enhance the projects based on experience, feedback, etc.
- Liaise with Customer Support Staff and work with the Austin-based support staff to ensure a high level of service is provided to end user customers
- Attend Yardi conferences and client on-sites as needed.
EDUCATION/ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- College degree, or a minimum of 3 years of relevant support experience with increased responsibility.
- Ability to complete tasks and projects within short deadlines
- Demonstrated successful trouble shooting skills.
- Exemplify professionalism and a commitment to client satisfaction.
- Team oriented individual.
- Experience and confidence in conducting webinars/live trainings.
- Excel proficiency
- Experience with Microsoft products – Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- High degree of comfort with using technology and systems to present to vendors, clients, and colleagues
- CRM experience
- Detail oriented, ability to track and manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency on MS Office Suite, with specific Excel focus
- Good time management skills and solid organizational skills