The Customer Care Specialist will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and providing a positive customer service experience. This individual will be responsible for communicating with our clients through phone and email and assisting them with their procurement needs. This individual will work with supplier partners and/or internal Yardi teams to resolve customer’s requests. Success in this role will be dependent upon the individual’s ability to build relationships with clients and their ability to multitask, organize and prioritize daily tasks in a fast paced environment. The Customer Service Specialist is an entry-level role with plenty of room for growth within the company.
Ideal candidate is outgoing and energetic with a “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering extraordinary customer service, has empathy for others, is a team player, can adapt to any situation and has a strong internal drive to grow within the company.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Log all inbound calls, emails and status updates received into the CRM database tool.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution within the desired SLA by Issue Type.
- Ensure a positive experience with every Yardi customer by exercising professionalism, resourcefulness, and excellent customer service soft skills at all times
- Work cross-functionally with internal team members to resolve customer issues.
- Follow-up on all outstanding yCRM cases daily to obtain status and strive for same-day resolution.
- Troubleshoot technology issues with confidence and ability to communicate updates accurately and with sensitivity to end users
- Work closely with Customer Service Team Lead to identify process improvements.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies set forth by the Customer Service Team Lead.
- Meet individual and department goals as assigned.
- College degree or a minimum of 2 years of relevant client support experience
- Customer Service experience required
- Customer centric/service mentality
- Strong ability to complete tasks and projects independently and within short deadlines
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- PC literacy including MS Office, as well as Internet and Windows navigation skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to manage time effectively, multi-task, and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills, active listening and problem solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented with strong ability to adapt and work under pressure
- Team oriented with a keen sense of customer loyalty and accountability
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and changing processes
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions