The Operations Analyst is responsible for the daily operations of client account registration and supplier management initiatives. This includes: account setup/maintenance, managing supplier order metrics, assisting in enhancing manufacturer/supplier relationships and identifying both positive and negative supplier performance trends. The analyst will be required to pull, analyze and share data with manufacturer/vendor partners and Yardi team members.
The Operations Analyst is also required to be the resident expert in product knowledge for the registration process, but this knowledge can be developed internally. The success of this role will be measured by the performance of account management, suppliers and their corresponding metrics, overall customer satisfaction ratings of Yardi Marketplace, and finally the evaluation of Operations Team leadership.
- Act as the point person for Yardi Marketplace account registration
- Proactively communicate with internal and external parties regarding escalated client/supplier issues
- Gather, consolidate, and maintain required supplier metrics for Unshipped orders, account setup, etc.
- Proactively work with vendors and distributors to enhance and update product presentation within Yardi Marketplace online catalog
- Determine order status on errant or delayed orders
- Identify systematically under-performing suppliers, document issues
- Develop strong product knowledge
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making as it relates to affecting, interpret and implement operating policies
- Carries out major assignments and special projects in conducting operations that affects said operations to a substantial degree
- Provides consultation to management
- Investigates and resolves matters of significance
- Represents the company in handling complaints, arbitrating disputes or resolving grievances
- Ad hoc data reporting and distribution
- 2-3 years of operations experience or degree and years of experience equivalent
- Ability to complete tasks and projects within short deadlines
- Proven capability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel, intermediate proficiency with other MS Office applications.
- High degree of comfort with using technology and systems to present to vendors, clients, and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as being a team player.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and screen capture editing tools.
- Proven track record delivering company critical projects on time.
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Electronic Procurement system/integration experience preferred
- Experience with B2B distribution model a plus
- Reporting/Analytics background preferred