As a key member of the Support Team, this position is responsible for greeting all visitors and callers, management of local client events, shipping and mail distribution, flow of correspondence, coordination of facilities vendors, tracking of invoices and requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties and general office support.
- Greets visitors and callers, handles their inquiries, and directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Coordinates all planning for client events including, but not limited to: scheduling hotel accommodations, conference calls, preparing agendas, ordering meals, etc.
- Prepares conference rooms for client meetings; manages local conference room schedule.
- Schedules, coordinates, and follows up with vendors for office facilities including, but not limited to: utilities, janitorial services, electrical, plumbing, etc. Responsible for tracking invoices for these services.
- Receives sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Prepares agendas, binders and other materials as well as make arrangements for meetings.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies through Staples.
- Prepares and is responsible for submissions to corporate newsletter monthly.
- Assist in Accounts Payable invoice processing.
- Manages the distribution of guest badges and new employee badges. Responsible for taking new employee pictures and updating Company Directory.
- Coordinates local office events: birthdays, customer service week, special events, etc.
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Other projects as assigned by Vice President or any management team member
- High School Diploma
- Two (2) or more years of experience in related administrative assistant / executive assistant / clerical role
- Proficiency in MS Office and Internet Explorer
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related fields preferred
- Event planning experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively, cooperatively and persuasively
- Ability to treat all employees and clients with respect and dignity
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks and assignments within a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- High level organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation