Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with exceptional customer service skills to join our Customer Care Team!
What you will do
- Use your strong customer service focus to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and ensure a positive customer experience
- Handle high volume inbound calls and provide support to supplier partners and internal Yardi teams with issue resolution
- Use your strong organizational skills to log all inbound calls, emails and status updates into a client relationship management (CRM) tool
- Be a problem solver and work to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue, the cause, and best solution
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve customer issues and follow up proactively with customers in support of a positive customer service experience
- Troubleshoot technology issues with confidence and provide status updates consistently
- Follow established policies and processes and meet assignment departmental goals
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Yardi team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- College degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working in a customer care role
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- You’re a self-starter! You take initiative and have sound judgment
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and changing priorities
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Previous experience working with a CRM tool
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!