Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with excellent attention to detail to process high volume receivables for our Accounting Team!
What you will do
- Use your prior expertise in Accounts Receivable to process high volume receivables up to 500+ per day in a timely and accurate fashion
- Apply all customer payments to the accounting system to include checks, ACH payments and credit cards
- Escalate issues to accounts receivable analysts upon exhausting research efforts
- Use your strong ability to prioritize to ensure all payments are applied within a week of batch date and by month end
- Use your excellent follow up skills to communicate with clients regarding remit discrepancies when needed
- Prepare scheduled and ad-hoc reports and assist with month end closing activities
- Be part of a great team and collaborate on a regular basis to ensure team success
What you need to have
- Associate degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 1 year of transactional accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook, especially Excel
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong internal motivation and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Experience with Excel pivot tables and other advanced functionality
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!