Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with a customer centric mindset to provide implementation and support for Yardi’s PAYScan clients!
What you will do
- Provide an amazing customer experience through participation in deployment meetings supporting business workflow, and planning for vendor deployment and training
- Use your organizational skills to successfully project manage and coordinate scheduled tasks
- Use your strong problem-solving skills to research and gather data to evaluate client inquiries, troubleshoot program issues, and resolve application and environmental support requests
- Maximize the client experience by training clients on how to effectively utilize PAYScan, interpret instructions and answer questions
- Learn new concepts and maintain professional knowledge by attending educational workshops and industry publications
- Use your strong troubleshooting skills to test, research issues and respond to customer inquiries
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the organization
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Mathematics, Technology or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with a heavy focus on solid Excel skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and work with technology and systems
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively follow processes
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability research and learn new concepts
- Great people skills and the ability to comfortably present via online webinars/live trainings
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities comfortably
- High internal motivation and the ability to stay on task and take initiative
What would be helpful to have
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Previous technical support and application troubleshooting
- Prior experience working with property management or real estate software
- Prior experience working with accounts payable processes and CRM systems
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.