Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with excellent attention to detail to process high volume receivables for our Accounting Team!
What you will do
- Use your prior expertise in Accounts Receivable to process collections and analyze transactions
- Work effectively to collect open receivables within an assigned portfolio in support of departmental days sales outstanding (DSO) goals
- Use your strong attention to detail to research and resolve unpaid invoices by following Yardi’s established procedures and approach to collections
- Generate scheduled and ad hoc A/R reports and customer statements
- Maintain client records, update client information and billing settings as needed
- Review overpayments and resolves as necessary with the client and process account holds
- Reconcile customer accounts regularly and escalate issues to senior team members for resolution
- Use your strong people skills to collaborate clients, vendors, and internal teams to resolve outstanding debt and billing issues
- Be part of a great team and collaborate on a regular basis to ensure team success
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience of accounts receivable or general accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook, especially Excel
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customers service mindset and a desire for quality work
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong internal motivation and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Ability to work across multiple platforms aligned with receivables
- Flexibility and the ability to shift and change with departmental goals and objectives
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website