Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to provide technical support and implementation for Yardi’s VENDORCafe product!
What you will do
- Provide amazing customer support and complete 3-4 implementations per week
- Use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot application issues
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to help train clients on new features and functionality
- Build rapport with clients and complete set ups with coordinated weekly calls
- Focus on client success and handle vendor escalations
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Ability to learn new concepts and explain steps in a succinct way
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Strong follow up and the ability to work successfully in a team environment
What would be helpful to have
- Accounting knowledge or prior exposure to accounts payable
- Knowledge or experience related to procurement
- SQL, Basic server and web server knowledge
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!