Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great analytical skills to work with aggregated internal and client data to drive effective recommendations and improve decision-making criteria for Yardi’s Marketplace Team!
What you will do
- Use your expertise to gather and analyze data from various sources to identify trends and communicate actionable conclusions
- Develop and create SSIS packages from an Oracle environment
- Merge, scrub, and transform confidential client data for use with several internal database sources as well as identify and communicate conclusions from data interpretation
- Use Tableau, Excel, or other tools to analyze data and produce professional and compelling charts, graphs, and reports
- Support informed decision-making through data analysis and manipulation
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to compile actionable information for value-added decision-making and operational enhancements
- Execute special data projects and custom client reporting from gathering of data, to analysis, to the presentation of findings
- Use your strong team orientation to collaborate effectively with other departments by assisting with quality assurance, automating processes and providing information to meet business needs
- Create and maintain database tables to serve reporting needs and provide ad hoc data requests using SQL
- Research business, industry, and markets to incorporate into industry analysis and set up customer screening criteria
- Assist in the development of the department knowledge base and make suggestions for improvements and additional value-added data projects
- Assist with QA of data and processes as needed
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, BI, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or another related field
- 2-4 years of experience working in the data analysis
- Strong proficiency in SSIS specifically with creating, modifying, and deploying packages
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with relational databases and SQL query writing and strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience using statistical or visualization packages for analyzing datasets (e.g., Stata, SPSS, SAS, R, Tableau or comparable)
- Experience and success handling projects that require accuracy and close attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicate analysis to others
- Ability to work independently with high initiative and a sense of accountability and ownership
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Experience and success handling projects involving large amounts of data within spreadsheet and database programs
- Statistical analysis and data mining experience
- Experience in real estate/property management industry along with accounting
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.