Long Island, NY
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a highly focused, self-motivated Team Leader to join our Payment Processing team!
What you will do
- Provide support to management, including team training on processes, client reporting, and handling client and system exceptions
- Manage staff attendance to ensure coverage for daily work
- Lead and assist with daily production of mail opening, batching, and processing
- Responsible for ordering supplies needed for operations
- Assist with annual SOC1 & SOC2 audits
- Responsible for creating and analyzing daily employee performance stats
- Coach and mentor team members, communicate goals, facilitate open discussion for ideas, and guide team to best utilize their strengths
- Organize team building activities to build trust and camaraderie between team members and facilitate cross-team interaction
- Work with senior leadership to understand strategic goals
- Assist in the design, coordination, communication, and implementation of efficiency initiatives for operations
- Conduct regular on-time performance appraisals of team members and conduct special appraisals as needed
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Four plus (4+) years of financial transaction processing experience
- Proficiency with Excel, Outlook, and 10-key
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to train and mentor others
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work at assigned office location
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Long Island, NY
- Business Unit
- Employment Type
- Employee- Full Time