Long Island, NY
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for reliable, motivated, team players with great attention to detail to work on Yardi’s Processing Team! This is an onsite position.
What you will do
- Use your strong attention to detail to open and sort mailed invoices / checks in numerical order
- Multi-task and process, scan, and upload invoices into several different online systems
- Perform data entry and flag any anomalies for review
- Scan checks into different online systems
- Perform data entry on checks and coupons
- Add checks in a large number of check batches and prove check batches in the system
- Be part of a great team and reach daily productivity goals
What you need to have
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Prior experience working with invoice / check processing
- Prior data entry experience with 10,000 kph
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- High comfort level processing high volumes of paperwork at a moderate pace
- Comfort level learning new concepts and asking questions
- Flexibility and the ability to exercise patience when necessary
- Ability to read and interpret procedure manuals
- Reliability and strong work ethic
What would be helpful to have
- Prior experience processing PDF scans / processing checks
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Long Island, NY
- Business Unit
- Employment Type
- Employee- Full Time