Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees, and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to implement software and provide technical support for Yardi's Public Housing Team!
What you will do
- Provide amazing customer support through product implementations, conversion services, and product support
- Perform data mapping and conversion, user training, and other services to ensure successful software deployment
- Analyze and interpret client operational needs and determine initial system configuration
- Collaborate with clients, coordinate weekly calls, and work on the development of implementation and conversion schedules
- Advise and institute best practices relevant to clients in the application of Yardi products
- Collaborate internally with analysts, designers, programmers, sales, and marketing with a focus on meeting client needs and maintaining high-level customer service standards
- Manage continued software integrations, maintenance, and updates in collaboration with clients
- Research, analyze, and resolve software functionality and reporting problems for clients
- Identify when client issues need to be escalated and determine the appropriate support resources for problem resolution
- Evaluate company resources and software functionality in connection with prioritizing and responding to client requests
- Provide recommendations and informed direction to clients regarding products and services that align with client business and operational needs and goals
- Supports and participates in special projects as needed
- Document cases and issues along with their resolution, to expand and complement the Yardi knowledge base per established procedures
- Provide timely progress updates to leadership and project coordinators
- Develop and expand knowledge of Yardi products and relevant industry practices
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Public Housing team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration, Psychology, or related equivalent experience in the following areas: HCV, LIPH, Section-8, Rural Development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Public Housing Authority is required
- Other Affordable and Public Housing program experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- High comfort level problem solving and the aptitude to learn new technology and techniques
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
What would be helpful to have
- Understanding of PHA Industry best practices
- Experience in Accounting or Property Management
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.EOE/Race/Gender/Disability/Vets