Remote - US
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a dynamic team player with phenomenal people skills to train clients, support software implementations, and foster strong client relationships!
What you will do
- Perform complex system and business process reviews and other service reviews to identify inefficient processes and make sound recommendations for client productivity gains
- Use your strong teaching skills to effectively train clients, manage software integrations, maintenance and updates in collaboration in clients
- Research, analyze and resolve software functionality and reporting problems for clients
- Use your strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude to establish rapport with clients, build sustaining alliances and influence beneficial outcomes
- Collaborate with management and peers to address complex client requests and resolve issues
- Perform data mapping, conversions and provide other support aligned to successful software deployment
- Determine and document solutions and best practices to contribute to a solutions repository
- Focus on best practices and provide recommendations to clients regarding ancillary products and services that align with our client’s business and operational needs and goals
- Advise and institute best practices relevant to clients and the application of Yardi products
- Provide recommendations and informed direction to clients regarding ancillary products and services that align with client business and operational needs and goals
- Be part of a strong team and work internally with analysts, designers, developers, sales, and marketing teams with a focus on meeting and exceeding client expectations and maintaining optimum levels of customer service support
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Math, or Computer Science or other equivalent degree or experience in the property management industry
- 5 years of experience in software or business process consulting, or equivalent consulting experience interacting with customers
- 3 years of experience managing projects on accounting, business process, property management, or real estate software
- Prior experience working with ERP systems
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and the ability to positively influence clients, peers and management
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- A love for organization and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Great people skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Critical thinking skills – you are strategic and are comfortable challenging assumptions and recommending the implementation of new ideas and strategies
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What would be helpful to have
- Yardi domain experience
- Knowledge of the property management industry and Yardi’s competitors
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.