Santa Barbara, CA
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing highly effective demand generation programs with an emphasis on email and lead nurturing campaigns for Yardi Breeze. This individual will work with cross-functional teams including Sales and Business Development to execute demand generation programs for the SMB market. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, highly motivated, and possess the ability to take a program from conception to execution while evaluating against qualitative and quantitative objectives. In addition, the Marketing Operations Specialist must be highly collaborative in ensuring proper alignment of programs with the key goals and objectives.
- Lead flow management, tactical execution of marketing programs designed to generate new sales leads for Yardi Breeze
- Develop segmentation and identify opportunities to drive targeted campaigns that generate new leads and nurture existing leads this includes tight collaboration and consistent, ongoing communication with the Yardi Breeze marketing campaign specialist and director of Breeze Marketing to ensure proper alignment of programs.
- Track, test, and analyze data relating to campaign metrics to improve and optimize programs by delivering reports to senior marketing management.
- Help hire, train and act as a mentor for an intern. Manage their work-load and day to day tasks.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in a B2B Marketing Organization, while also possessing the following:
- •Experience with CRM and Email Marketing is required.
- •Strong marketing analytics skills. Need to be able to turn large amounts of information and data into focused marketing strategies and campaigns.
- •Understanding of lead routing and MQL rule management for systemic implementation and deployment with sales
- •Understanding of Global Compliance Email Rules
- •Proven B2B bulk email marketing execution, list management/segmentation, and use of email systems (along with demonstrated knowledge of email best practices).