Long Island, NY
Under minimal direction, the Project Manager, Multifamily leads implementation projects to a portfolio of assigned clients implementing Yardi Voyager and/or Ancillary products. The Project Manager works closely with Technical Account Managers and Management to coordinate and influence the integration of multiple add on products to enhance client reporting and business operations; joins in the research, analysis and resolution of software issues; and product customization as dictated by client business operating practices.
- Integration and Systems Analysis – Performs the management of project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal service and customer teams in the integration of Yardi products. Identify and effectively communicate project requirements with a diverse group of roles within our customers’ organizations. Advises and institutes best practices relevant to clients in the application of Yardi products.
- Software Management and Consultation – Performs system and business process reviews and other services reviews to identify inefficient processes and makes sound recommendations for client productivity gains through the use of Yardi software. Researches, analyzes and resolves software functionality and reporting problems for clients. Identifies when client issues need to be escalated and determines the appropriate support resources for problem resolution.
- Process and Support Evaluation – Evaluates Company resources and software functionality in connection with prioritizing and responding to client requests; provides recommendations and informed direction to clients regarding ancillary products and services that align with client business and operational needs and goals. Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Math, or Computer/Engineering Sciences or equivalent experience in the property management industry
- Two (2) years of Yardi domain experience and/or has demonstrated an ability to independently manage and resolve a variety of Yardi client issues and requests
- Proven project management experience and customer relationship management skills
- Demonstrates successful collaboration with Cloud Services, development and escalation teams
- Independent sound decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client-centered commitment and focus
- Basic competence in some or all of the following areas: Microsoft operating and network system operation, Relational databases, and SQL/Oracle language
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
- Understanding of property management industry and best practices
- Working knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to configure and manage networks and peripherals
- Experience with HTML/Cloud Services