We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as an Associate Technical Account Manager. By combining technical knowledge, property management and accounting, you will provide professional customer support in software installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and implementation.
As an Associate Technical Account Manager, you are the relationship hub for our clients. You will implement and support the Yardi suite of web based application software in a dynamic and creative environment and assist clients with customizing and troubleshooting enterprise wide systems to meet their strategic goals. You will manage and execute client implementation plans; identify, research and resolve technical and application issues and most importantly, foster strong client relationships with a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will have the following background and skills:
- Exceptional customer service skills with the demonstrated ability to build long term relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to excel in a team focused environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, combined with a demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and processes.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines.
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- You have strong analytical and decision-making abilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Healthcare, Information Management or Accounting related field, or two or more years of experience in a comparable position
- Knowledge in three of the following areas: Property Management, Healthcare, Accounting, Microsoft Windows, Technical Support, SQL, HTML/ASP would be considered an asset
- A minimum of three years of work experience in a customer facing environment.
- Prior experience with Yardi software highly desirable
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest technologies and develop your career, then Yardi is the place for you.
Although we review each application submitted for this position, due to the large number of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.