Under immediate supervision, the Associate Web Designer is responsible for supporting the maintenance and ongoing design of websites. The Associate Web Designer assists in creating web page layout, user interface wireframes and graphic design. Focused on look and functionality of our websites, the Associate Web Designer works with client specifications to define markups and create style-sheets for complex, information-rich web applications.?
- Creates design elements, comps, templates, and implements finished solutions.
- Ensures that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work are cross browser compatible and responsive.
- Designs websites that are easy to access and visually effective.
- Fulfills multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight production deadlines.
- Leverages the existing framework and technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Art or related field or equivalent academic and work experience
- Knowledge of web technologies and applications
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Written communication skills
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- One to two years of experience in Web-based graphic design or web interface design
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- Familiarity with backend/?CMS application
- Familiarity with iOS and Android application design
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to work at assigned office location
- Attend meetings and perform tasks for long periods of time on a computer and on the telephone
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job