Associate Technical Account Managers at Yardi will provide consultative, implementation and technical support to a group of assigned Yardi clients in order to manage business operations and financial accounting functions in Yardi’s Voyager software.
- Implements the Yardi suite of software products by assisting clients with system implementation, training, and technical support
- Researches, analyzes and resolves software issues
- Supports software product customization based on client requirements
- Performs data mapping and conversions
- Performs system and business process reviews and other service reviews and makes recommendations on best practices
- Works on a regular basis with Yardi internal resource teams to include: training, conversion, sales and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Math, Statistics or Information Management preferred
- Experience setting and managing client expectations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management, Accounting, or Property Management experience/background
- Solid Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Knowledge in three of the following areas: Property Management, Accounting, Microsoft Windows, Technical Support, SQL, HTML/ASP
- Prior experience with property management software or real estate software highly desirable
- Prior experience with Yardi software highly desirable
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job.
Although we review each application submitted for this position, due to the large number of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.