Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for disciplined, self-starters with experience in fraud prevention to join Yardi’s growing Payment Risk Management Team!
What you will do
- Use your high attention to detail to monitor risk dashboards for anomalies and exceptions
- Validate and research exceptions to assess activity, identify trends, and prevent fraudulent activity
- Collaborate with Yardi Know Your Client (KYC), payment operations, and development teams to proactively mitigate risk
- Assist Yardi payments team with setting transaction risk parameters, guidelines, and program policies
- Monitor daily, monthly, and quarterly payment transaction metrics to identify issues or problematic trends
- Review payment batches for suspicious activity and investigate potentially fraudulent activity
- Communicate with clients to gather additional information when necessary
- Assist with production and distribution of fraud reporting using advanced data analytics
- Generate and provide the payments management team with reporting and analytics
- Recommend risk policy improvements to senior risk analysts
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Yardi team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience working with FinTechs, compliance or fraud prevention
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- You are a self-starter and have great follow up
- A love for details and high comfort level following processes and creating documentation
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- A natural curiosity and methodical approach to work
- Flexibility, and the ability to work effectively in a changing environment
What would be helpful to have
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
- Credit underwriting experience
- CAMS certification
- Prior law enforcement or fraud investigation background
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!