Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with excellent client relationship skills to analyze marketing data and create objectives to enhance lead development strategies and achieve optimal marketing performance for clients using our phenomenal RENTCafe products!
What you will do
- Collaborate with client marketing leaders to assess digital data trends to prioritize marketing objectives in support of optimum performance levels
- Use your strong analytical skills to conduct data analysis on micro and macro levels to improve lead conversions and property’s net operating income (NOI)
- Strategize and create project goals, timelines and best practices for marketing projects
- Organize and prepare follow up packages that include program updates, reports, goals, priorities, and project timelines
- Provide assistance with managing the daily marketing efforts across all platforms
- Collaborate with team members to coordinate projects managed by cross functional teams to ensure the client’s requirements are clearly communicated, and solutions are effectively delivered
- You’re a fast learner! Develop a solid understanding of Yardi’s digital marketing product offerings and customer consultation procedures
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients to implement digital marketing services that meet the client’s needs and adhere to Yardi’s standardized processes
- Monitor and manage marketing efforts across all platforms and train clients on new program features and functionality that tie in with design, branding, content management, social media and lead management.
- Be quality focused and perform studies and audits to support improvement initiatives
- Build rapport with clients, anticipate their business needs and proactively provide solutions
- Be in the know – maintain a solid understanding of Yardi’s digital marketing services and stay abreast of current industry trends and best practices
- Apply your industry knowledge by converting marketing industry trends to best practices around digital marketing features
- Be proactive in your approach to work and mitigate issues during the delivery of proposals and presentations
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with marketing team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related degree
- 2 years of experience in digital or property management marketing with customer-facing job responsibilities
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) principles
- Familiarity with modern marketing platforms, including Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of current content management systems
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- A love for analytics and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Great people skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- High internal motivation and the ability to take initiative
- An eye for efficiency and the ability to evaluate and suggest areas for key improvements
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Previous experience in project management or property management platforms/systems
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
#TeamYardi #YardiCareers #Readytowork