Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with a client focus and solid understanding of digital marketing to work on our growing RENTCafe Reach Team!
What you will do
- Implement and optimize a variety of digital marketing services, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC), social media, and reputation management
- Collaborate with team members to build and maintain strong client relationships and support each client’s overall marketing strategy
- You’re a fast learner! Develop a basic understanding of Yardi’s digital marketing product offerings and customer consultation procedures
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients to implement digital marketing services that meet the client’s needs and adhere to Yardi’s standardized processes
- Train clients on new features and functionality
- Create monthly digital marketing performance reports and consult with client’s on various marketing services
- Build rapport with clients, anticipate their business needs and proactively provide solutions
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with marketing team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related degree
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Working knowledge of PPC tactics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Familiarity with modern marketing platforms, including Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of current content management systems
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- A love for analytics and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Previous digital marketing experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!