Santa Ana, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees, and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, driven team players who are passionate about technical marketing services to join our RENTCafe Reach Sales Team!
What you will do
- Present Yardi by selling all RENTCafe Reach services and ILS tools via sales calls, consultative solutions, product presentations and involvement in client and industry events and tradeshows
- Use your sales expertise to cultivate and manage a strong sales pipeline at the property and regional levels
- Understand the renter’s journey through review and analysis of client portfolios and communities to best understand pain points and recommend appropriate Yardi solutions
- Apply a consultative approach to sales and work effectively with prospects at the C-level through the sales cycle to close
- Be creative and work on the development and execution of outbound call and email campaigns
- Strive to meet monthly contact goals of 24 online/onsite appointments to demonstrate RENTCafe Reach marketing services
- Use your great people skills to develop strong working relationships with clients and internal team members
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Follow processes and enter accurate account information, activity tracking, forecasting and action items in a CRM system
- Participate in ongoing industry and product subject matter education on a personal and professional level
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with sales team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Prior experience selling digital marketing services (SEO/PPC)
- Prior experience selling Internet Listing Service (ILS)
- Solid knowledge base in sales and the ability to apply sales principles (i.e. lead generation, opportunity qualification, proposal development, account management and closure)
- Ability to effectively executive sales strategies using a consultative approach and relationship building techniques
- High comfort level interfacing with C-level decision makers
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and engaging presentation skills and the ability to demonstrate product value
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Ability to learn new concepts and comfortably demonstrate technical products
- Resourcefulness, flexibility and the ability to adjust to change
What would be helpful to have
- Familiarity with RENTCafe marketing suite product solutions
- Familiarity with the industry ILS and marketing solution competitive climate
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Where permitted by and subject to applicable law, proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a requirement for this position, subject to any applicable religious and medical exemptions.