Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players to provide support and train clients on Yardi’s RENTMaximizer integrated solution!
What you will do
- Manage a portfolio or clients and ensure success through the attainment of asset goals and objectives
- Use your strong follow up and communication skills to conduct weekly calls with clients to review pricing performance and provide recommendations
- Project manage and monitor progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions
- Access your strong troubleshooting skills to provide help desk support for clients and train clients on product functionality
- Use your strong analytical skills to prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Stay in the know by maintaining professional and technical knowledge through the attendance of educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies
- Collaborate with other team members and assist with client requests, setup assistance and team coverage
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with other team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Math, Economics, Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- 3 years of prior experience in a client interfacing role with a proven record of success
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Customer service mindset and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Demonstrated track record of goal achievement
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- A love for the art of collaboration and strong team orientation
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be nice to have
- Property Management and/or Revenue Management experience in the Multifamily industry
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- A career in sales and the ability to grow and realize your full potential
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
#TeamYardi #YardiCareers #Readtowork