Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with a client focus and solid understanding of web design to work on our growing RENTCafe Reach Team!
What you will do
- Use your skills to translate informational or marketing content into a functional website design
- Partners with marketing and development staff on style and approach for projects
- Create design elements, comps, templates, and implements finished solutions
- Ensures that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and different devices along with the constraints set by development and design
- Design websites that are easy to access and visually effective
- Maintains and provides ongoing design of websites
- Regularly tests websites for functionality
- Perform work directly with clients and or services teams to deliver website designs or modifications.
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with the web design team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Art or related field or equivalent academic and work experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Web-based graphic design or web interface design desired
- Knowledge of HTML Web technologies and applications
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite, HTML5, and backend/CMS application
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.